Harmony Radio Lite is a complete microwave system housed within a single all-outdoor unit with standard Ethernet interfaces and integrated antenna.
Harmony Radio Lite
a single all-outdoor unit with standard Ethernet interfaces and integrated antenna.
This packet microwave radio offers a host of benefits, including:
- Complete scalability
- supporting 5/10/20/40 MHz channel bandwidth
- Advanced Interference avoidance features including co-site synchronization
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Dynamic Channel Selection (DCS)
- Adaptive Transmit Power Control(ATPC) AND Coding and Modulation(ACM) AND Noise Immunity(ANI)
- Automatic Re-transmission Request (ARQ)
- Flexible network architecture options
- An integral part of DragonWave’s microwave product portfolio
- this solution enables end-to-end network capabilities
- including advanced QoS, clock synchronization and advanced network management
Harmony Radio Lite facilitates fast and easy deployment and savings on spectrum licensing.
resulting in reduced operating expenses and a rapid return on investment for the operator.
|Dimensions||20.3 x 21.8 x 8.3 in|
2.3 to 2.7 GHz; 3.4 to 3.8 GHz; 4.9 GHz to 5.875 GHz
OFDM with adaptive modulation and 2×2 MIMO
15W to 19W
Up to 240 Mbit/s aggregate with 2×2 MIMO
Fully outdoor; pole and wall mounting
Via Ethernet P+E/PoE+; optional power injector with AC or DC input
Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE), 1588-2008 (ToP)
|Interference Avoidance Features||
Site Synchronization, Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS), Transmit Power